Create a higher return on investment with perfectly positioned labels thanks to one of our (semi)-automatic print-and-apply printers.
I-Label developed a label printer that is capable of labeling 30 tubes per minute. From paper labels to ultra thin polyester.
There are many benefits to working with auto-apply. The Vial Label Printer is designed to efficiently and professionally label vials.
The semi-automatic system ensures that you do not have to stick the labels yourself. This speeds up your production process and increases your return on investment.
The printer can handle almost all types of tubes and labels.
Automatically print and place multiple unique labels on all sizes of tubes at a speed of 3 seconds per label.
• Place labels on a tube with a consistency and accuracy of 0.1 mm.
• Easily place labels using a tube that can be saved for reuse.
• Print data from an ERP system on demand on reliable traceability labels that can withstand the entire sampling process.
... there are many advantages to auto-apply printing?
- Perfectly positioned label
- No more contact with glue
- Ergonomically friendly to the user
- Overlaminate is possible
- Volume and content remain visible after labeling
- Fast return on investment
Save time applying flag labels.
It automates the marking of small diameter fiber optic cables - safely and in seconds.
Allows for fewer adjustments as the flag labels are applied evenly with no folds, skews or uneven edges.
Ensure automated efficiency for wrap labels.
It saves time because the labels are printed and applied in 1 step.
Fits perfectly in small workspaces.
Automate your wire identification process; this can greatly improve production output by identifying cables in 5 seconds using wrap labels.
The Wraptor automatically prints and applies the label to a wide range of plug-in cables.